1. List some elements of your “daily ritual” of creativity.
Walking. I find I write the best when I’m in motion.
2. Share a quote that inspires you.
If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a fucking door.
3. How would you kill Tom Hanks?
I wouldn’t. He’s obsolete dead or alive.
4. Fill in the blanks.
For my next trick, I will pull Petter Dutton’s voice box out of his throat.
5. Add a question to this interview.
What is the one song in the entire universe/your life/the history of everything that you wish you’d written?
6. Share a video that makes you laugh.
Astrix Little: veats/box/putton bressing.