1. List some elements of your “daily ritual” of creativity.
Making endless demos and listening back to them. I try and record at least one idea/experiment every couple days, I then listen to it over and over again trying to work out how I can use it. Sometimes it takes years for one of these ideas to be incorporated into a song.
2. Share a quote that inspires you.
It’s in the heart of man that God exists.
–Osamu Tezuka in Buddha.
3. How would you kill Tom Hanks?
4. Fill in the blanks.
For my next trick, I will pull my next single out of my pedalboard.
5. Add a question to this interview.
What’s the most pretentious thing you do?
6. Share a video that makes you laugh.